Study in Newzealand
Being an economically strong nation, New Zealand is primarily dominated by two cultural groups. The groups include the New Zealanders of European descent and the Maori people of the Polynesian settlers descent. Geographically, it constitutes of two main islands with many smaller ones. Majority of the population is concentrated in Wellington, the capital of NZ. When it comes to the economic mainstay- agriculture, manufacturing and tourism contribute the most. NZ is also known as a tourist destination with visitors attracted to glacier carved mountains, beaches, lakes, thermal springs, along with unique flora and fauna. Moreover, New Zealand has strong constitutionals ties and a role to play in the Pacific affairs.
• Population – 4.5 million
• Area – 270,534 sq km (104,454 sq miles)
• Major languages – English, Maori
• Major religion – Christianity
• Currency – New Zealand dollar (UN, World Bank)
Why Study in Newzealand
With an excellent and centrally managed quality assurance system in the academic institution, education in NZ is an encompassing experience. Having a keen focus on quality education, the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) requires all the educational institutions to be registered to enroll international students under strict qualification standards. NZ is keenly focused on growing international education through research, marketing and student recruitment programmes.
Moreover, international students studying in NZ have the following advantages,
• Safest country to live in the world
• Incredibly stable economy, low cost of living, and stable government
• Mild winters and warmer summers
• British-based education with lowest tuition rates in the world
• The best country with a wide range of exploration and adventure
• Plenty of work opportunities for international students
• Easy visa acquisition and residency
Visa Options for Newzealand
The country has a range of visa options depending on whether the applicants want to work, study, invest or simply enjoy a vacation here.
• Visitor visa – Upto 9 months stay
• Student visa – For the duration of your course
• Working holiday visa – Stay varies
• Work visa – Stay varies
• Resident visa – Indefinitely