STEP 1 :

  • HSC or 12th Class passed from reputed school from India or other Asian Countries.

STEP 2 :

  • GHEG will assist students to get eligibilities to enrollment in their desired field of education from Top Universities or College from Advanced Developed Countries.

STEP 3 :

  • Enrollment of students in Top Universities or college from Advance Developed Countries and Student Visa Application.